- Who and What Eventide is
- Things you Might like
Since first viewing this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?
All of these beers are bottle conditioned, and will be cellared for at least 6 months before tasting. The Imp. Stout and the Belgian ale have been sitting for about 4 months now, and carbonation appears to have progressed nicely, if not rather slowly due to the high ABV, so all signs point to these being in prime condition for the upcoming tastings. Once we begin, we will periodically open a fresh bottle and record the results to find what changes are noted, good or bad, as the beer ages, and we look forward to sharing this information with you.
If you have any tips or are currently running a parallel process, please write us with any information you may be privy to as this is our first foray into cellaring and we would like to have an open dialogue with anyone interested in or experienced with the process. Thanks!
Finally, a big shout out to Brick Store Pub for setting this in motion! If you have not been to BSP do yourself a favor and make it happen, you will not be disappointed. Heck, you may even see one of us there.
What we LoveAshville Ashville Beer Atlanta Atlanta Beer Scene Beer Beer Business Beer Facts Beer Icecream Beer Judging Beer Laws Beer Star beer styles Beer Updates BJCP Bottles Branding Brew Day Brewer Brewers Guild Brewing Business Strategy Cans Craft Craft Beer Craft Beer Culture Craft Beer Laws Cullen Branch Memorial Grant debate election eventide GALS Georgia Great Atlanta Beerfest Industry Updates inman park Kegs Local Craft Beer marketing Our Philosophy Real Ale Swag t-shirts taxes
By PDGACO gaballaloans.co.uk
- Start planning your summer today. fb.me/1OU74aLoT When: 53 minutes ago
- Check out our progress report on the blog today. fb.me/1bdOtFsPg When: 1 day ago
- Were now in process with the city!!! Just a few more steps, you can follow along here ow.ly/lhu3O When: 2 days ago
- Have you commented on Atlanta Beer Festivals contest to win tickets to Zoo Atlanta's Brew at the Zoo this Saturday? When: 3 days ago
- One of the many reason we are proud to call Grant Park our home. fb.me/J9gPrea2 When: 3 days ago